nuffnang

28 October 2010

Red Ruby Avengers



1. What are you guys listening to at the moment?
Amber: A lot of Japanese stuff like Mono,Toe,Te and also Naiad. Some of us are listening back to good old Sting.

2. What is the average age of the band and who are at the extremes?
Amber: Everyone in the band is 24 this year.

3. Does the band tend to gravitate towards any particular subject/theme, or are your lyrics mostly random thoughts?
Amber : The lyrics are mostly written by me and so it would most probably be about the things that I read about. I think I write a lot about humanity because I am very interested in humanity in general.

4. Which do you prefer to write in? First person (I, my) or second (his,hers) … and please explain your choice?
Amber: Depends on the subject and the song. But I really like to address the listeners as the second person as I believe that it kind of includes them into the song and the message gets across more direct at a personal level.

5. Would you choose to satisfy your own artistic integrity before you try to please your fans? Why and how?
Amber: It's always a give and take. We don't really see people who enjoy listening to our music as fans but as people who enjoy our music. We have a lot of respect for them and so if they are willing to spend money or to do what ever it takes to appreciate what we do then we would be more than willing to churn out more music.As long as we enjoy what we do, I think that would be satisfying enough.
Red Ruby Avengers Profile page -  http://www.2crank.com/amber_avenger 

No comments:

Post a Comment